Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bye 208'10










Today is the last day of school and it could be the last time I'm with some of classmates.
I'm really curious who would be in the same class as me.
Took back our report book, I'm quite happy with my results.
Will miss my classmates a lot!
After school went to Jeszmin's house with June.
Cleared our bag and sat on her bed to chat awhile.
Head of the kovan heartland mall to take our lunch.
HAHA, we're laughing at someone's hair lor.
Look like June's but the stranger one is center parting.
Took mrt to the plaza sing. We're laughing and playing on the mrt and I didn't know I drop my ezlink card.
Thank god there's one kind soul told me about it if not I no need get of the bus already. Was really grateful. (:
Reached, went to walk around and play.
Had fun la went home early cause June need to go back malaysia.
Planning to go her house next week with Jeszmin. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment