Saturday, November 6, 2010

Went to June's house at malaysia.
Had lots of fun there with June, Kaiser, Glenn, Gario and Regis. :D
She came my house. I packed my stuffs then we went out.
Amk > Plaza singapura > Bugis > Jurong point
Waited for her godma to come fetch us then went in Malaysia to horizon hills.

First day, 3/11/2010
Reach at about 6 plus.
Her house damn beautiful, I jealous. ):
Used computer, log in facebook, listen to songs.
Her grandmother like to say 'qian bian la ni', damn cute lor.
Whenever she say that I'll start laughing.
I've never seen such a cute grandmother before.
She said 'magnet' as 'magnetnet' luh, very cute. :D
HAHA, the way she said it is funny.
Played monopoly with June and Kaiser.
We keep laughing luh cause there's a lot funny things going on.
June keep give us money.
Played for 4 hours, but not tired.
Ended the game at 3.

Second day, 4/11/2010
Woke up at 9.30, was shock that I could actually wake up so early by myself.
I thought I'll wake at 12 plus cause we slept at 3.
I guess its cause not used to sleeping at other's house.
Waited for the June and Kaiser to wake but they still sleep so soundly.
Went back to sleep again, woke up at 11 plus.
June wake already, so brush our teeth then played xbox.
Played racing car, I won June in some round.
During the afternoon, watch movie 'Mirror2' and 'Piranha' with Kaiser and June.
Lol, quite scary for 'Mirror2' but the ending damn meaningful.
Damn gross luh 'Piranha', I saw the body broke into two parts in front of me!
A lot more disgusting scenes.
Played monopoly in the night again. (:
Being banker really is no luck one, June be banker, she going bankrupt.
Now its my turn.
Played till half way, got guys come in view house.
Lol, this time slept at 1 plus.

Third day, 5/11/2010
Her godma never work so I stayed at her house.
Woke up at 6.35, sleep again nad woke at 9.30 same time as June.
Kaiser drive June's uncle's wife, me and June to the swimming pool.
While June's uncle drive Glenn, Gario and Regis.
Damn hot there, the sun shine on us.
June's uncle, Gario and Regis swim while the rest of us watch.
Damn bored so went back to take poker cards down to play.
Went back at about 1 plus, ate lunch then watch tv.
Went up the guest room to play monopoly together.
Lol, we kept stepping into Glenn's house until we bankrupt luh.
He earn money till he sian already, all the 500 dollars give him already.
HAHA, we all waiting to bankrupt.
Played for hours then went out to play. HAHA.
Went back then June's yiyi drive us out to eat.
After that they bought snow ice, then went back.
Listen to radio on the car, I like the songs. (:
Bathed, then watch television while waiting for others to bath.
Everyone came then we start our game. :D
Murderer > Cards > 5, 10, 15
HAHA, had lots of fun la.
Slept at around 2.

Last day, 6/11/2010
Woke up at 6.30, prepare everything then went downstairs waited for others.
Sat in car with June and the guys then headed to Singapore.
Had breakfast at clementi first while June's yiyi go meet client.
Didn't ate.
She came back at about 10 plus then drive us to pasir ris.
We separated from there.
Took 88 to sengkang to eat Mac then bused home.
Reach home at around 1 plus then went to sleep. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment