Friday, March 4, 2011

Useless person.

Why am I such a failure?
When I'm sad, you're there to cheer me up.
When I'm angry, you're there to calm me down.
You're always there for me when you'd rather go somewhere else.
You're always there to help me when I need it.
Thanks for being there for me.

You did so many things for me but I'm sorry for being a useless friend.
I wanted to help you but I don't know how.
I'm not finding excuses because its true that I don't know what to say.
When you're sad, I did nothing.
When you're angry, I did nothing too.
One thing I know is to be always there for you but I guess it wouldn't make any difference at all.
Whenever you come to me sadly, I do not know how make you happy.
I feel so guilty.
I just hope you'll cheer up and forget about the past.
Forgive me for being such a useless friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment