Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why are you taking me for granted?

I don't know what happened to you.
You just suddenly changed to a different person.
I guess you don't even know the change in yourself.
-
Yesterday you really upset me.
I woke up so early in the morning to attend the chemistry remedial for you.
I wasn't even selected to go but I went because I thought I could wait for you after the remedial just to have lunch together.
But you know what? You kept me waiting like a fool while you're having a great time with your classmates.
I wouldn't mind if you're still having your emaths remedial but you've ended at 11 and I waited for about 40 mins plus then you started thinking about me and called me to go up to your class.
That really pissed me off.
When I text you to tell you I've end my remedial, what you replied was, "Ok wait".
I thought you're having remedial but you're having fun prank calling people instead..
You're having so much fun that you could actually neglect me.
You could actually reply me, "Haha you end le?", when I've already told you that 15 min ago..
When I went up, you still can continue to play.
I really can't tolerate it so I left. I've no one to complain to, talk to, cry to because I always put you first.
Everything I tell you so if you leave me, I'm just a loner.
I may have a lot of friends but I only trust you. I tell you everything.
-
This wasn't the first time you did this to me..
I know I'm not important to you but please let me know you've ended and not let me wait like one fool.
You really hurt me a lot.. I may not show it out but inside I felt really sad, disappointed and heart broken.
That time, you kept on showing me attitude but when I asked you, you said you didn't.
I know you did but you kept on denying..
Am I just a friend to be by your side when you need one?
I'm really wondering why do you always treat others better especially the ones you just knew.
-
On 25/5/2011, we had a cold war, no quarrels.
I was really angry because we waited for you for so long but when you called you gave me a tone like I owe you like that.
When you came, I saw your class boys walking to Hougang point that direction.
You kept looking at them like afraid they left without you.
Then you raise your voice a little and gave me a bu nai fan tone asking me to hurry up.
I was really angry. I waited for you but all I get was this.
Charmaine didn't want to go Hougang point to eat for a reason but you scream at us saying, "Aiya I don't want to eat already la!"
Why must your reaction be so big?
That's when I shouted that sentence at you.
You claim that I accused you.. But that's the only reason you'll be angry at what..
I really think I don't understand you anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment